Applied Software Inc., which is also known as MagView, is a growing proprietary health software company that has a stable record of accomplishment of growth in its niche market. We deliver quality software solutions to hospitals and breast centers across the nation that help save lives. This is an opportunity to join a growing dynamic & diverse team in a fast-paced environment. We promote from within and are looking for individuals to go on to become product managers, developers, and engineers from this position. As such, the talented individuals we are looking for will need to be great communicators, display excellent technical skills, be detail-oriented, and be able to learn quickly.
After completing an intense, fast-paced 8-week training orientation, you will be joining our Implementation team to work directly with customers, who expect excellent customer service. This training will bring you up to speed on our proprietary software along with our processes. This position will require a large amount of learning on behalf of the candidate to be proficient with radiology and our products. We are looking for individuals that can quickly learn the domain knowledge and become experts in the technical aspects. We are looking to move these talented individuals through our implementation tiers to go on to become Systems Engineers. The selected candidate will receive our more specialized engineering training that requires both programming and SQL knowledge. We will move the right individual through the tiers as quickly as they show proficiency at each level. We have many growth opportunities within our organization for the right person. Come join a dynamic team where the possibilities are based on your effort.
At MagView, Implementation Specialists are the ones ensuring that clients do not just buy our company’s products but have a positive experience they will evangelize. To accomplish this, they talk with clients, collect data, customize features, define objectives, and provide training sessions. This team member will report to higher-level implementation team members, such as a Project Manager or Implementation Manager, while simultaneously working with a small team of other Implementation Specialists and Engineers. Although you will spend most of your time in an office environment or remote, Implementation Specialists will also need to travel periodically to our customers’ sites to meet with clients to support product activation.
- Work closely with the Implementation team to deliver quality products to our customers.
- Gather information needed for successful implementations by asking probing questions.
- Assist in the utilization of our cloud-based project management system.
- Provide status updates to customers on behalf of the project team when needed.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain a professional demeanor.
- Occasional travel may be necessary.
- Frequent use of SQL commands to extract and manipulate data from customer databases.
- Facilitate unit and integrated testing internally and with customers.
- Assist in the roll-out of MagView products to our nationwide customer base.
- Have a basic understanding of our business objectives and how the program delivers them.
- B.S (bachelor’s in science). or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Desire and ability to learn new technical skills, quickly and constantly.
- 1+ years of experience in a technical role with frequent exposure to troubleshooting/programming/ SQL/HL7.
- Good written/verbal communication and facilitation skills for communicating at all levels; including strong presentation skills.
- Good consultative, customer focus, & service skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint).
We offer an excellent benefits package and 401k matching once offered a salaried position, as well as a competitive bonus structure.
Imagine a work world where people love the mission at work and like their team. The environment is pretty fast-paced with lots of continued learning required for all positions. We are a fun, diverse group, who happens to work at a fun software company that has a serious mission. We affect patient care in a positive way every day, which leaves you feeling like you accomplished something positive. We like laughter as it creates a bond that brings others together. Creativity, intuition, and flexibility are key to the successful operation of organizations today, and we try and foster that here.